"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Real Life---Owen







Thanks Michael for spending one of your last mornings here with us. I love how you manage to capture all of Owens facial expressions. We will surely miss you, Sue, Bella and Maxine!!!

See more pics here

5 comments:

Michael Juiliano said...

We will miss you guys too. It was my pleasure. You have been great neighbors and I look forward to keeping in touch in the future. Care to join our circle of friends? Thanks for helping us sell our house. I'll be blogging about this in the morning but here you go:

http://momentsbymichael2.com/OJMAY07/

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

How wonderful! To have such a talented photographer as a neighbor-lucky you! I really love the pictures! Especially the one I got in the mail yesterday. Owen's mouth sure does like that hand :)

Joanna Bolick said...

Cute, Crystal! I love his little blue polo and his expressions, too!

Heather M. said...

Awwwww! What sweet photos!!!!