1. eat breakfast 2. jump in the jumperoo while mommy checks her e-mail 3. get dressed 4. go for a walk 5. take a nap 6. eat lunch 7. playtime 8. take a nap 9. have a "snack" 10. playtime/read a book 11. have dinner w/ mommy and daddy on the porch 12. go for an evening walk 13. take a bath 14. read a book or two 15. evening "snack" 16. bedtime

Danny gave Owen his bath the other night, while I went for a walk with my neighbor, Amy. When I got home he (Danny) had the camera out and was taking pictures of Owen in his UT pj's. These were a gift from our dear friends Kristen & Brian, who I might add are HUGE Vols fans.


What color is that?GO BIG ORANGE!
3 comments:
Hello! I know you won't believe this, but I log on a few time a day to look for new blogs--I just love the pictures, funny stories and updates on your precious family. Sure do miss you!
I have to admit, orange could be his color!! I'm sorry I missed your call yesterday. I think about the 5 (Molly and Sam too of course) of you all the time. My lawnchair sitting while Erin rides her bike just isn't the same. Talk to you soon. And don't worry, I'm sure we can find a summer Vols outfit for little O.
Too cute! Love the run down of the day!
Post a Comment