Owen at the Alumni Bell Tower
On Sunday we drove down to Spartanburg to visit with Danny's grandparents (Nana & Bobo.) Bobo is a professional golfer and Danny has been itching for him to give him some lessons. While the two went to the golf course, Nana, Owen and myself stayed at the house. Nana is such an interesting woman and I always enjoy her company. When we weren't talking about and oohing over Owen, she was telling me all about her upcoming trip to The Antarctic . I ought to mention Nana is in her 70's and is planning to take the adventurous trip where you are doing more than just viewing antarctica from a cruise ship. Once she takes this trip, the only continent she'll have not visited is Australia.
On Monday we took Owen to Toys R Us (for the first time) and spent my flower cutting stipend. It was SO much fun!!!! I can't imagine what shopping for birthday's and Christmas will be like. We went down every aisle and attempted to stimulate Owen with different toys. We ended up getting him a little piano, maracas, a little hammer, touch and feel balls, a drum, and a stuffed Nemo. Out of all these, the only two he seems to like right now are the piano and Nemo.
Owen had carrots for the first time tonight. He seemed to really like them (more so than the peas I keep hoping he'll like.) After he drooled carrots all over my carpet and himself, I decided to put him in an orange onesie.
2 comments:
So cute! Those toys look awesome!
Nana sounds so interesting! What a traveller! That is really cool. I'm glad you were able to take some little trips on the weekend. How fun!
did you sign him up for summer courses? i'd say he's ready. glad you had an enjoyable weekend.
Post a Comment