On Saturday, Alice, Stan and Colin joined us at the beach and pool until Danny and Stan went off to play golf at Wild Dunes. While they were enjoying a round of golf, Alice and I took the boys to the park and played on the swings we also got to watch a wedding on the beach. Oh, and did I mention we stopped at Ben and Jerry's for some ice cream????
On Sunday Danny, Owen and myself spent some family time on the beach. It was very relaxing and Owen seemed to be the hit of our little section of sand. Once he finally dozed off Danny and I enjoyed catching some rays and listening to the sounds of the ocean. Around 5:00pm we packed up and headed to pick-up our fuzzy children at Grandma's and then we headed home. Although Danny and I were sad when our much needed vacation ended, we are always glad to be back home.
4 comments:
You didn't tell me you were going to the beach...... WOW- sounds like you had such a fun time!
~Heidi & Lil Price
YAY for vacation! It looks SO nice there! I love the photo of the Bumbos on the beach!
Vacation? What's that? Abbie has never been to the beach (sad huh?) Authough, she does go to Disney World every other year. Owen looks so peaceful in the pool! I'll have to email you a pic of Abbie's first time in her pool (nightmare). Glad you had a nice time!
So cute!! We had such a great time and we can't wait to see you again.
Post a Comment