"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Happy Birthday...

to the love of my life! Danny, I hope this birthday is a special as your 1st, 6th, 14th, and 23rd (ok, and all the others too...these are the only ones I could find pictures from.)






I LOVE you!!!!

Here's what Danny's b-day card reads:
(front)
"You know what you look
really SEXY doing?
Well, it's vacuuming.
Something about watching
such a powerful man
push a powerful machine
across the willing carpet...
ooh! It just gets me."
(inside)
"Be sexy on your birthday, Baby.
Be sexy all the time."

and a HAPPY early BIRTHDAY to our dear friend Joanna.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANNY!!!

LOVE YOU,
Karen

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Danny- from the Parris'! Although, I can't believe that we are all about to be 30 and you are just 27.... you suck!
The pictures from your past birthdays are too cute- 1st birthday pics look like Owen :)

Joanna Bolick said...

Happy birthday, Danny!! hahaha about the card! Funny!

Heather M. said...

LOL! That card sounds AWESOME!!!
Happy belated birthday, Danny!

Michael Juiliano said...

i missed this one! a young one! happy birthday..