"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Almost cried....

It was time for Owen to take his nap today and rather than going down like he normally does, he decided to be extra fussy. I needed to do some vacuuming, so I put him in his swing (he hasn't been in his swing in almost a month seeing as though he is too big for it and it barely swings.) When I turned the music on, I started to tear up. It brought back so many emotions I had when he was born and would swing almost daily (OK, so I know he is only 6.5 months, but still it was most certainly a momemt for me.)



Only a few days old...

2 comments:

Heather M. said...

Awwww, that is so sweet!
I took photos for a friend who has a 10 day old yesterday and I was listening to all those newborn sounds and it totally reminded me of when H was little and I was kinda sad because she's grown and changed so much so quickly. Where is my little baby girl?! She's growing up so fast! I know how you feel, you're not crazy for getting teary-eyed.

Anonymous said...

OMG! Avery has that little outfit with the green onesie and white pants!