"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Shower for Audrey

Today I was showered with all things pink and girlie and it was just as about as sweet as it could get!

There were about 11 of us girls (12 including Audrey), yummy food, a delicious cake, pumpkin tea and lots of sweet things pink and some gold... you know the gold I'm referring too, right?! Diapers, wipes and toiletries! I feel so spoiled! and since this was a shower for my 3rd wee one, I most certainly feel blessed and very appreciative to have such good friends and generous family!

Julie and Maggie made everything so special!

Danny's family were in Spartanburg for his grandfather's 80th birthday and they drove up for the shower.
My sweet mom drove up too! (I hope I look this good in 15 years!)
Nana made this beautiful blanket for Audrey!


Julie, me and Maggie.
I can only hope Audrey will be blessed with friends just as wonderful!

Me, Bethany and Maggie






Now, it's time to paint the nursery and start getting things ready!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! You look amazing, Crystal (as does your Mom)! What great friends!

Anonymous said...

Can you mail me some more of that cake & food? Julie & Maggie did a GREAT job! Everything was perfect!

Mom :-)