"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Monday, October 4, 2010

Crafty goodness

I met a couple of super nice mama's at the park a while back and have become facebook pen pals over the past few months. They are both super creative and with a little bartering, I was able to get Andrea to make a couple shirts for the boys (which are seriously cute and soft) and she made this picture for Audrey's room with some of my leftover scrapbook paper; I gave her a bag of clothes for her little guy in exchange.

When she stopped by today to bring me the picture, she surprised me with this adorable onesie...with a little doll dress on it for Audrey as well. As cute as they both look in these pictures, they are even cuter in person!!!!
(BTW, Andrea is a stay at home mama who makes her adorable crafts for a little extra money. I don't think there is a shirt, memory quilt or picture she couldn't make, so head over and check her out!)

The lady from Etsy emailed me today and said she was finished with the birds for Audrey's mobile. She attached a picture of the one with her name.... I think it came out super cute and I can't wait to get my lovely package so I can put the mobile together!


2 comments:

Andrea said...

Thanks Crystal!! You are so sweet!

Andrea said...

Thanks so much Crystal! I am glad you like them!