"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Monday, October 25, 2010

Grandpa Dan visits...

Danny's dad, AKA Grandpa Dan, came to visit for the weekend. Owen was in heaven! He loved every bit of having him here and so did we. On Friday night, we went to Tupelo Honey for dinner and then came back home to visit a bit. Saturday morning, we all went to watch Owen's soccer game and then he and Danny went to play 9 holes of golf. That night I made chili and we stayed in for some quality time together. Oh, I almost forget to mention that Dan helped Danny a little with his Honey Do list. He fixed the front panel on our dish washer and helped me replace the broken straps in the kids wagon. I was tempted to ask him to help but up the bead board in Audrey's room, but didn't want to take advantage of having my handy FIL here for the weekend :)




These 4 will be big brothers to baby sisters pretty soon.





Sunday morning, we got up and had coffee and pumpkin french toast and waited on our friend "Hot Dog Mike" to stop by on his way out of town. We had a wonderful visit with Michael and afterward I took a much needed nap, trip to the gym and then we headed out to a birthday party at Inflation Station.

I think I need a vacation from my weekend at home :)

No comments: