We had such a nice weekend! Friday, I started painting in the nursery. I do the cutting in and Danny rolls. This is one of those things where we know the other is better at one and so we just let them do it! Saturday, Owen had a soccer game at 9am and this time he actually played!!!! It made my day! When we got home, Danny rolled the first coat of paint and then around noon we headed to the park for a picnic and play date with some friends. The rest of the day was spent watching college football for Danny and I went out and did a little shopping ALL BY MY SELF! I picked up some curtain rods for the nursery, a maternity sweater and a few birthday gifts for Owen. It was a nice treat to get out alone! Today, we went to the Asheville Botanical Gardens with one of my
former students who's taken up photography and she graciously offered to take some family/maternity pics for us. I can't wait to see how they turn out! We spent the rest of the day putting the last coat of paint on in the nursery and getting the room back in order for Ben to sleep in. We are no where near finished with Audrey's room, but I feel like we are off to a good start.

Ben stepped (deep) into the river 5 mins after we got there, so he was soaked and filthy. Thankfully none of us were wearing white.

Owen had a little crush on Colleen, so he was being a little ham for her. They were holding hands by the end of our time together.


2 comments:
I love the pictures, and the nursery is so cute! I cannot wait to see pictures of the whole room!
Such great pictures!
Post a Comment