"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Monday, March 8, 2010

work in progress...

Excuse the mess, rather than clearing the room, we just pushed everything to the center....


We still have to paint the thin lines white (right now they are a yellow/tan color from when we built the house). We bought brown curtains and a lamp with a lime green lamp shade, and I ordered brown letters to spell Owen to hang above his bed. He also has the dinosaur pictures a friend painted for him.

I'm not sure how it's all going to look when it's done; hopefully not a hot tacky mess!!!!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Love it!

Maggie said...

It looks SO good...and to think you doubted your abilities! I knew any project you have a hand in would turn out fabulous!

Cindy said...

Looks really cute to me. You are VERY creative, Crystal. You need to go with your gut, if you like it, it's all good!

The Presnell's said...

I love it! We're transitioning Skylar's room too. We just need to repaint the letters that we already and change the ribbon, then we need to add a few decorations and we will be done too!! I think I might post some pictures this week. Skylar already loves his bed!! I know Owen will love his too!!

Heather M. said...

Oh wow, this looks awesome!!! Wanna come do my kids' rooms? Pretty please!