"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

HELLO SUNSHINE!

This chick really needed a dose of sunshine and I think Owen and Ben did too! We got up, had breakfast, went to the grocery store (which is one of the few times I've gone alone with both kids), and then after lunch we met up with our friends Laura and Meredith at the Nature Center. It was such a beautiful day and we pretty much had the Nature Center to ourselves! I went ahead and bought an annual pass; not sure why I haven't done this before seeing as though it's only $62. I am looking forward to going there all summer with the boys and their little friends!

When we got home I couldn't bring myself to go in the house, so we got out our homemade little golf "sticks" and a bucket of golf balls and played mini-golf in the side yard.

We also managed to make time for Play Doh on the porch. I don't let them play with it in the house, so Owen has been waiting patiently all winter to get it out again! This was one of the first times Ben really played with Play Doh; I think he tasted all of Owen's creations and then sampled a container or two on his own.








2 comments:

Joanna Bolick said...

The annual pass is a good deal! And you get in free to the Greenville Zoo and save money on admission to The Health Adventure!

Cindy said...

What fun! Looks like Owen made some sort of hamburger/egg sandwich. LOL!