"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Bath time fun

It's very rare that Owen and Ben take a bath together, it has to be a non bath night when they are not dirty and their hair doesn't need to be washed. And bubbles, well, as fun as they are, they are terrible for both of their skin. Owen loves bubbles and I usually will add a little body wash to his bath at the end, but he really wanted the fun Mr.Bubble bubble bath this time. I caved and let them, and both of them broke out in a mild rash.... It went away within a day and they had fun... that's really all that mattered!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THEM!!!!

Mom (Nana)

Cindy said...

Could you put Johnson's baby shampoo in the water to make bubbles? Maybe they wouldn't break out.

Crystal Johnson said...

Johnson's baby wash is what I usually use for bubbles (helps that Lorna gave us a ton:)), but Owen's skin is so sensitive that we don't even wash him with it. I use unscented Dove for sensitive skin. Ben's skin is a little better, but Mr.Bubble was not good for either of them.

Lesa said...

The Johnson's Baby stuff gave Kenzie the UTI....needless to say but we can't do bubbles at all : (

Heather said...

Lily's skin is the same way! We have to use Cetaphil sensitive, Clear All detergent and no fabric softeners. She loves bubble baths too, but doesn't get one very often, unless she pours out Luke's soap! http://lilynichols.blogspot.com/2010/02/priceless.html