"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Clifford

I joined a meet up group here in our area where moms host and organize play dates as well as outings for JUST MOMS. This was the first outing me and the kids attended and it was so much fun. It was so nice meeting other moms in the Arden area and their little ones.

Today, the group met at The Health Adventure for the Clifford Exhibit. I usually take the kids to Hands On simply because it seems more geared towards their age and it seems cleaner, but if the HA has an age appropriate exhibit like Clifford, I am all about getting the kids out of the house. Plus.... since we joined the Nature Center this week, we get 50% off there which makes a big difference...especially when you have to pay to park downtown.










We played for about 2 hours and then had a quick picnic outside before heading home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How good is it to be you & to know that those "two" are yours?

And I might add.. they are pretty darn lucky that you are "theirs" too!

Love, Mom