Just a quick note to say thank you for all your kind comments and e-mails and for all of you who have been thinking about us. I also want to thank so many of you for sharing your stories of having gone through the same thing; I had no idea so many women I know have also miscarried. My doctor told me it would help to talk about it and it really has helped me heal. So, thank you for listening and for sharing!
I am doing a lot better this week. Physically I feel better than I have in a months and emotionally I am crying much less. It really helps that I have two beautiful, smart, funny and healthy little boys and a husband who has been so supportive and who is giving me the time I need to get through this.
Here are a few pictures from the past few days...



5 comments:
Glad to know you're feeling a little better day by day.
sending hugs and love your way! good to see you last night!
Hey Crystal,
I'm so sorry for your loss! I too had a miscarriage at 12 weeks along in between Emma and Coy. That by far was the hardest thing I have ever had to go through. It's tough because there really is nothing that anyone can say that will take the pain away. I still think of that baby very often even though that baby would be turning 4 this month. It was also a hard point in our marriage because Jon just couldn't understand how hard it was for me to lose this child. If you need to talk please feel free to email. The one thing that helped me tremendously was listening to a song called Glory Baby by Watermark. My favorite line goes "Heaven will hold you before we do, Heaven will keep you safe until we're home with you". I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers! Your little angel is playing with my little angel :)
Ashley Harwood
p.s. Emma told me out of the blue, when she was about 3, that she saw the baby once and that it was a girl. She was only 20 months old when it happened. God sends comfort in the most amazing way!!
i've been thinking about you so much, crystal. sending you lots of hugs and wishing you peace as you continue to process and heal.
i am so sorry for your loss!! you are in my prayers!
alyssa
Post a Comment