Owen placed his little hands together and said...
"I wish for gardens, and snow, and summer, and hot, hot summer days, and babies; babies are cute and snuggly. I wish, I wish for night night. I wish for pillow and sheets. I wish and wish for stars and moons."
Me too Owen, me too! (well, all but the snow part...I wish, I wish it would go away!)
And can I brag a bit? Owen is on day three of potty training success!!!I gave up trying to get him to go on the big potty and the padded seat we bought and broke out a hand-me-down potty chair with no deflector shield. He LOVES it! I just keep it on those foam play mats and hope for no accidents. I need to find a deflector shield for it somewhere!
3 comments:
Go Owen Go!!!
glad to hear he is doing well. That is exactly how caden was - he would only go on the little potty for awhile, in my living room! Bennett has been the opposite, since his 2nd day of training, he has gone only in the big potty and refuses to wear a pull up, even at bedime. you will see how different he and Ben do things, it is amazing! - Carrie Norris
That is precious! You should turn it into a little picture book!
Post a Comment