
are nothing alike!
- Owen loves to read books, Ben likes to eat books
- Owen eats fruits and veggies and hates meat, Ben will only eat a few fruits and hardly any veggies, but could eat an entire chicken
- Owen is easy and is always where you left him, Ben, if left unattended, can be found on top of a table or hanging from a light fixture
- Owen has brown hair, Ben has blond
- Owen is more academic, Ben is more athletic
- Owen loves to cuddle, Ben hardly sits still
- Owen is more gentle, Ben is more aggressive
- Owen is more cautious (I might get hurt if I do ____.), Ben is more curious (It'll be fun if I do___. Who cares if I get hurt.)
- Although both boys are sensitive, I would have to say Owen is a little more so than Ben.
- So... While Owen has his head in the book and is getting picked on in school, I will be able to count on Ben to stand up for him and take out the bully!
I see similarities in their looks and I think you can tell they are brothers, but I really don't think they look anything alike.
There really are so many more differences, especially if you compare them month by month from birth! It's so much fun to watch and observe them in their element! they definitely keep us on our toes and I can honestly say, NO ONE is an expert on children after just having one or even two; every child is different!
8 comments:
Ben and Skylar are twins in their ways.
oh my! my Wes and your Owen are clones, as are my Sawyer and your Ben! CRAZY! (except for the cuddling part. Sawyer is the best cuddler in the world....Wes doesn't want you to mess with him, except on his terms! Isn't it crazy how different they can be! Fun times! Enjoy George....we thought about it, but my boys go to bed at 7 and 730 and they would prob sleep thru it...or be cranky! have fun!
great post!
I could do one exactly like this for my girls! It is amazing how two kids raised in the same environment can be so different!
This is such a cool post - love the comparison! It constantly amazes me how different my 2 are as well.
Hey! Love catching up with you and your family by reading your blog. Ben's haircut is so handsome and the hallway picute of them is definitely one to show the girlfriends one day (especially Owen's) :) Have fun seeing George. I had thought about taking Abbie to see it when it comes to Charlotte but decided against it thinking that while she still enjoys watching the show and reading the books the show might be a little too young for her. Can't wait to read all about it!!!! Miss you :)
I have a brunette and a blonde, and they are very similar but Kaitlyn takes everything Kristen did and goes one more. If Kristen played soccer, Kaitlyn played COMPETITIVE soccer, if Kristen played the violin in orchestra, Kaitlyn was FIRST CHAIR, If Kristen had a 4.0 all the way thru school, Kaitlyn STILL has a 4.0 thru her first semester at college. Kristen was on the flag corps in HS, Kaitlyn was on the cheer squad for 2 years followed by the Pom squad for 2 years. But they are very different when it comes to views (Kristen is a republican; Kaitlyn is a democrat). Just goes to show, everyone is different!
Oh, and when the girls were figure skating, the first competition they went to Kristen beat Kaitlyn. IT NEVER HAPPNED AGAIN. There are 8 testing levels in figure skating (pre-preliminary, preliminary, pre-juvenile, juvenile, intermediate, novice, junior and senior - which is the level the ladies are at the Olympics). Kristen tested throuh juvenile. Kaitlyn was practicing for her novice level testing when she was hurt and ultimately quit skating. Kaitlyn is VERY competitive.
Haha, love it! You know I can relate:) Ben's haircut is super cute!
Post a Comment