Lesa's shower was on Saturday. She was showered with tons of fun and useful goodies for the baby-to-be while we all snacked on yummy food and cake.
Mom and I got her a diaper bag, blanket and gift card to Target.
Don't you just love this blanket! Caroline at www.soshinyonline.com made it.

The diaper bag is one that me and several others have and seem to love! It's the Do-it-all diaper bag from Land's End.

I wish you could see Lesa's bump here. It's too cute!!!(I made the diaper cake closest to her...it was my first one)
Gramma Karen and Ben...
Grandpa Bip (or Baw Baw) and Ben. Ben is really into grabbing and sucking on faces. It's too funny!
Now, I am home...sick...Ben's sick...again...Owen's sick...again! Will it ever go away???????
2 comments:
You and I think alike! I got my friend her monogrammed diaper bag and I made her diaper cake too. :) Yours looks so good too, so I might copy you next time. :)
wow great gifts! you are so generous!
hope you are all feeling better soon.
Post a Comment