"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Sunday, January 4, 2009

and he rolls



This little guy is a rolling machine these days! He rolled over a few weeks ago, but he seems to just want to stare at the camera if I try to capture him in motion. I did manage to get a quick video today; Sam and Molly also make a cameo appearance. (There's no sound, so no need to adjust your volume.)

5 comments:

Heather M. said...

oh my gosh, that is SOOOOOO cute!!!!! Oh, I just wish I could meet him and see him do it in person - that big smile at the end is so precious!

me said...

Yeah Ben! He's really growing!

Sumer said...

he is so cute crystal! :) jackson has been rolling over for a few weeks too... but last night she realized she could roll around in her crib too. it kept her up a little more than usual... could get interesting!

The Presnell's said...

He's so cute!! Way to go Ben!!

shelby valadez said...

so cute! he is getting so big!