I took Ben for his 6 month well check today. Dr. Love said his growth curve looked great and Ben is right on track with other babies his age.His stats:
weight- 17 lbs 2 oz (50%)
length- 27 in (75 %)
head- 45 cm (80%)
Dr. Love suggested we start feeding Ben three meals a day now and to begin introducing purees. Have I mentioned I am not ready? I know Ben is and I should want him to reach all his milestones normally, but I just want him to be a baby for a little while longer. Just a little.
Ben also is sitting up now. He has been trying for the past few weeks, but this morning I sat him up and he sat there for a good 20 minutes. I know he'll enjoy the new view and soon will be gone the days of playing on the play mat and swinging in the swing. I know this little guy is well on his way to exploring new things!
2 comments:
wow, sitting up already?!? doesn't it go by fast?! silas is starting to sit up a bit too and i can't get over how big he is already! man, oh man.
ben is so cute!
Good Stats. :) He sure is growing fast!! So cute!!!
Post a Comment