"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Friday, November 7, 2008

TWO

We got just the reaction we were hoping for when Owen saw his BIG birthday gift...
I wish I would have been on the other side of the table to capture his huge smile...



Saying "choo choo" as he pushes the cars around the track...


And when I asked him what he wanted for breakfast, he said "eggs and toast," and I always throw in a banana.

He and I sang Happy Birthday to him and he blew out his candle.
I can't wait to see what else unflods throughout the day.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OWEN!!!
see you tonight!
-julie

Anonymous said...

Too sweet! Great gift!! Looking forward to seeing the BIG man tonight! and Mr Ben too of course!!!- Ali

The Presnell's said...

Happy Birthday Owen!! I love the gift, we are doing the same thing for Skylar's 2nd bday. Let me know how he likes that. I'm excited about getting that as well. :)

Heather M. said...

Awwwwww! Looks like a great day for him so far! Happy Birthday!

Helayna would absolutely LOVE that train set!

Mimi said...

Happy Birthday Owen! I hope you had a wonderful day. Love, Merry

Michael Juiliano said...

LOVE IT! happy birthday O *high-five*