We celebrated Owen's birthday on Friday night at The Little Gym with 20 of our favorite "little" friends and their parents. We are so blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives and I wouldn't have wanted to celebrate any other way than by being surrounded by those we have grown to love so much!Because the venue provides the decorations and paper goods, I didn't really do a "theme" party, I just had Owen a "Go Go" cake made at Carolina Mountain Bakery. It wasn't exactly the way I envisioned it and it was a tad on the dry side, but overall I think Owen really enjoyed it and that's all that matters.
&
Gift Table

Here's Owen digging into the cake as we were singing to him....When the ladies took the cake away to cut it, he got really upset and starting crying out, "cake, cake."
(he wore the same shirt last year)







3 comments:
Looks like a great day!!!!
I was waiting to see the pics! That looked like a lot of fun!! The cake looks great!! :) And yummy...
I think we are STILL worn out!- Ali
Post a Comment