"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tagged

I have not been feeling well since last Friday, so I have some post updating to do and pictures to share, but for now I am just going to play along with Pamela since she tagged be on her Blog.


Tagged !! It is that time again...RULES
1- Post Rules on Your Blog
2-Answer the Six "8" Items
3-Let Each Person Know They Have Been Tagged by Leaving Them A Comment

8 Favorite Shows
1. Dancing with the Stars
2. Ellen
3. Oprah
4. Private Practice
5. Dirty Sexy Money
6. Grey's Anatomy
7. Project Runway
8. House Hunters

8 Things I did Yesterday
1. changed diapers
2. folded 4 baskets of "little"laundry and then started mine
3. vacuumed upstairs
4. went to Crackle Barrel for dinner and then to Lowe's to look for playroom storage ideas
5. fed kids...
6. tried to catch-up on e-mails
7. watched Private Practice and Dirty Sexy Money
8. read lots of books to Owen and Ben with what little voice I have left
(after reading this, I realize I really need to get a life... )

8 Thinks I look forward to
1. Spending the holidays with family and friends
2. the smells and sounds of Christmas
3. playing with Owen and Ben
4. nap time
5. warmer weather
6. tax return time, so we can actually do some home projects
7. selling our other house
8. getting my house back in order... being sick really throws everything off

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Carrabbas
2. Papa's and Beer
3. Lucky Otter
4. Laughing Seed Cafe
5. Marco's Pizza
6. Stoney Knob Cafe
7. Lulu's
8. Tupelo Honey

8 Things on My Wish List
1. to get organized
2. a fancy camera
3. furniture and rugs for the house
4. to get back in shape
5. new clothes (once I get back in shape)
6. to get Ben sleeping through the night again
7. to play more with Owen and Ben and spend less time on the computer
8. a massage

8 People to Tag (if you wanna play...)
1. Heather J
2. Heather M
3. Alice
4. Shannon L
5. Cindy
6. Maggie
7. Bethany
8. Molly

1 comment:

Heather M. said...

Oh boy, can I ever relate to so much on your list - the laundry, getting back in shape, new clothes and the spending less time on the computer. :) Oh and diaper, diapers, diapers!