"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Thursday, September 18, 2008

these two...

Make me ol so happy!!!

Just look at that precious smile!
And this one...well, he insisted on wearing his sun hat all day. He also learned how to blow a whistle. I keep praying he doesn't inhale the whistle and we don't have to go to the ER.
Oh, and does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get Owen's hand out of his pants? It's permanently attached to his you know what these days.
all boy, right!

** I found out this morning my cousin, Lesa, is having a girl. Yea, I can finally buy something pink! Congratulations Lesa and Ken!!!

** and I am currently waiting on a call from Maggie, who is having contractions 5 minutes apart. Little Miles is going to be a big brother very soon and Ben will have his first built in friend.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Too funny about Owens's hand "problem"! I would have to say try not to make a big deal out of it. It might make him continue to do it more. Belive it or not it will end one day-I think Abbie had a problem holding herself too just on the outside of her pants. Cute pics of the boys-Love them! Congrats to Lesa!! How exciting! When is she due?

Heather M. said...

Helayna is doing the same thing with her hand down there - it's driving me crazy! It's mostly just when she's naked but still - stop it already!!!! The more I say 'no' the more she does it so I wouldn't recommend that approach.
Love the photos you posted - can't wait for Silas to start smiling - I love when they do!