"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Boo on shots!!!

I took Ben for his 2 month Well Baby Appointment today. He was such a happy little guy all morning and was so excited to have mommy all to himself. He was smiling, laughing and cooing and then come those mean ol shots!!!


He weighed 12 lbs 3 1/2 oz (50%)
He is 23 inches long (50%)
and his head is in the 25th % (Owen's has always been between 75th and 90th%)

He received 3 shots and one oral vaccine. Poor little guy went from being so happy to ol so fussy. I nursed him to sleep and then we went home.

He slept for a few hours, but when he woke up you could really tell he didn't feel good. I think his little legs were sore and he was a little feverish. Poor sweet Ben. Bad shots, Bad shots!!!



3 comments:

The Ledfords said...

Oh, I hate those darn shots too! Abbie has to have her 4 months now, I am just waiting on her records. We need to get together soon!

The Presnell's said...

Shots are the worst!! :( Poor little guy! Sounds like a great doctor's appt though other than those mean shots. :) Also, looks like you guys had a great vacation. : )

Heather M. said...

Awwww, poor little guy! I hate shots days too. Ugh! I'm dreading them with Silas! Hope he's feeling better tomorrow and has a great sleep tonight for you!