Here's Danny and I at B'roo 2002. It's hard to tell here, but Danny was sporting long hair pulled back in a pony tail. I'll have to dig out some better pictures of his hair and of him with glasses for another day.
Me and Heidi at Big Cypress for NYE. Check out those rocking green sun glasses. Why didn't someone tell me how dorky they looked? And that hair???? I even went to the salon to have it braided. I wore the braids for 5 days w/o washing my hair..ewe!!!! And my ol so favorite green and pink Timex watch. Can you believe someone actually stole it my first year of teaching?!
I am beginning to see less and less similarities in Ben and Owen. Here are a few pictures of them both in the same outfit, and other than both of them looking scared, wearing the same thing and sitting in the same chair, I don't think they look much alike anymore.



6 comments:
nothing says HIPPIE like going to the salon to get your hair braided :) Ha! those pics are funny!- Ali
I can't believe you went to the salon, hah! You crack me up! Bunch of tree huggers...wait, aren't we all? Great pics!
I can't believe you went to the salon, hah! You crack me up! Bunch of tree huggers...wait, aren't we all? Great pics!
now THOSE are classic photos!
Awww...I remember when you looked like that. That reminds me of how you used to fan your eyes with your hands when you thought something was sweet or sad! Takes me back to the days of working in the bottom of the infirmary at WCU with you and JenCrowe!
I went to school (college) with Dan's brother Mike(uncle Mike to you), now he was a hippie! I can kind of see the resemblance..... (jk - I remember when I met Dan, I thought how could THEY be related???)
Post a Comment