OMG me too! I walked the neighborhood with Skylar in his wagon two different times today (not that I didn't need it) during the panther game. Too funny....these darn football games, haha Side note though....WTG PANTHERS!!!
Too funny! But hey, you're the only female so you are the queen, right? ALL HAIL TO THE QUEEN!!! I used to be a queen until I had two princesses, then I got banished to the tower, only to be addressed when needed (which now that they are grown is not very often or when needed for slave duties!) HA HA
4 comments:
OMG me too! I walked the neighborhood with Skylar in his wagon two different times today (not that I didn't need it) during the panther game. Too funny....these darn football games, haha Side note though....WTG PANTHERS!!!
Good time for some Oreos and a chick-flick. Makes me miss you guys even more!!
Kristen
Too funny! I especially love the back of Owen's jersey--is that masking tape? LOL I hate football season. I know so up American of me!! :)
Too funny! But hey, you're the only female so you are the queen, right? ALL HAIL TO THE QUEEN!!! I used to be a queen until I had two princesses, then I got banished to the tower, only to be addressed when needed (which now that they are grown is not very often or when needed for slave duties!) HA HA
Post a Comment