The ceremony was short and sweet and ended at the perfect time. Just as Lesa and Ken shared their first kiss as husband and wife, the sun came out, the minister introduced them as Mr. & Mrs Collins and "A Beautiful Day" by U2 began to play. The timing could not have been any better. The way the sunlight was beaming off Lesa's white dress along with the excitement of the crowd and such an upbeat song, It was like something out of a movie.
Lesa and Ken shared their first dance while everyone watched. The song was pretty long and the expression of HELP PLEASE by Lesa led the wedding party onto the dance floor with them.
Lesa, a daddy's girl, danced to My Wish by Rascal Flatts. It was a melt -your -heart moment!
There was definitely not a lack of good music at this wedding. There was a little bit of everything from Outkast to Prince.
The reception ended around 4pm and Lesa and Ken along with some of their friends were off to an after reception party at the maid of honor's house. Lesa and Ken left that evening for their honeymoon.
CONGRATULATIONS Lesa and Ken! Thanks for letting us share this special day with you both!
(And did I mention Owen was the hit of the party? Well, second to the bride of course!)
See more wedding pics here
See engagement pictures here
See bridal portraits here
3 comments:
Ooooh, I LOVE your dress! That yellow looks so good on you! It looks like a perfect wedding day!
That is so so sweet!! I love it!! We just got back from our trip...I was so not ready to leave the carribean but so ready to be back at home...I am still trying to see all the pictures and get everything unpacked...The day was at most a blur to me..People say that and I never believed them, but now I do!!
Love you!!
wow nice coverage crystal! i felt like i was there. i wish you could write my blogs. feel like coming to all of my weddings and writing about them?
Post a Comment