"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Wanna know more...

about me???? Probably not, but I thought this might be fun... How about asking me a question about me and I'll post my answers on here.

I spend so much time writing and reflecting on Owen and Ben's lives, but rarely take time to think about myself. Perhaps it's time :)

I must give credit to Heather for the idea.

3 comments:

Heather M. said...

YAY! Cool! I'm so glad you are doing this.
I have a few questions.
1. What is the best part about being a mom for you? What is the hardest part?
2. If you could do one thing for yourself right now, what would you do?
3. What is your favorite thing about your new house?
4. Where would you like to go on your next vacation (if money were no issue)?

me said...

If you could live any other place in the world, where would it be? (Besides where you live now!)

Crystal said...

Great idea! I'm looking forward to your answers.

1. What's your first or favourite childhood memory?
2. What's your favourite children's book?
3. If you could go to the Olympics, what event would you compete in?