"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous
Friday, August 15, 2008
a few pictures
Trying out the Moby Wrap
I thought B looked really sweet here How handsome! Looks like a little politician How can I pinch those toes? Sweet, sweet baby! Little Drummer Boy Comparison picture time
OK, they look identical!! Love all the new pics of Ben too. I can't believe how tiny he is. It's hard to believe just a couple months ago Abbie was that small!
6 comments:
Thanks for posting new pictures! You have two very handsome and sweet boys! MISS YOU ;)
Oh, you can tell they are brothers! I love the one of Owen peering over the edge of the bassinet. And you look marvelous :) Have a happy weekend.
Awww, so sweet! What do you think of the wrap? I'm curious...
I totally think Ben looks like Owen in the third photo!
OK, they look identical!! Love all the new pics of Ben too. I can't believe how tiny he is. It's hard to believe just a couple months ago Abbie was that small!
Cute pictures of the boys. If you did not have captions for the last two pictures I would have thought they were both Ben. (Merry) :-)
They look so similar.... Very handsome!!! Hugs- Heidi
Post a Comment