"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous
Saturday, August 30, 2008
For real Tiger, watch out!
OK, so he sleeps with his toothbrush, 8 books, 2 blankets, and a golf ball (which he also takes a bath with). Perhaps it's just the perfect size ball for his little hands. Will see, maybe it really will amount to something.... one day.
When he turns out to be the next Tiger, just remember me :) That is such a cute picture! Yea for the renters moving in! I hope everything works out for you! The house is going very well-I am working on a post for it~
4 comments:
When he turns out to be the next Tiger, just remember me :) That is such a cute picture! Yea for the renters moving in! I hope everything works out for you! The house is going very well-I am working on a post for it~
Won't Bobo be proud? He's sleeping with a golf ball. Is there a subliminal message here?
That's funny! Skylar also sleeps with two blankets, 1 book and 6 stuffed animals. You never know...Tiger Tiger Woods ya'll.
LOL! That is hilarious!
Post a Comment