I don't get many nights, days or even minutes to myself anymore, but last night Danny watched Owen while I went to see Sex and the City with Julie and her girlfriends. This was only the second movie I have seen since just after Owen was born. I did get to see Juno with Julie a few months ago. It was so nice to get out of the house with girls, eat dinner and watch a movie without having to worry about Owen. I must say, I need more nights out like this.
Julie went to San Francisco a few weekends ago and she brought Owen back this adorable shirt.
Here he is modeling his new shirt....

Here he is with Julie when she came to pick me up for our night out...

(oh, and by night out, I mean from 6 pm until 9:30om)
3 comments:
Aww I'm jealous! I have not been out in a while either. I hope you had fun at the movie...was it good?
YAY for girls night out! Good for you for going!
we all went to see SATC in Atlanta this past weekend! i am glad we saw it- loved it! but steven would never step foot near that place!!- Ali
Post a Comment