I had my 29 week check-up on Monday and everything went well. My glucose test came back ok, so no gestational diabetes here (yea! Especially considering ALL the sweets I have been eating.) I had not gained any weight- WHEW! And the baby's heartbeat was loud and clear.I have been feeling a lot better lately and with the weather being nice, I have gotten out for many walks. I try to do at least 4 miles a day, but on Wednesday I went three times with three different girlfriends and walked a total of 9 1/2 miles. This makes me happy. I really feel walking so much while pregnant with Owen helped me have an easier labor and delivery. Hopefully the same will be true this time.
It's so hard to believe little Ben will be here in 11 or so weeks.
_____________________________________
Moving update....
Everything is going very smoothly with our upcoming move (Hopefully I haven't just jinxed myself.) We had the bank appraisal this week and the house appraised at 90% to loan value (almost $36,000 more than we are buying it for.) I met a man from Lowe's out there this morning to measure for blinds. We really wanted the wood shutters, but when we started pricing them, we quickly realized we were crazy and not rich. So, we are opting for wood blinds. Bali has just come out with a line that are wider than the 2 1/2 inch that they refer to as shutter style. Hopefully these will look nice.
The cleaning crew was out there getting the house ready, the sod was layed and shrubs were planted this week. It's starting to look more complete and less like a construction zone.
We close on May 15th and we are having a stone company come out on the 16th to start the two-story rock fireplace. I am probably the most concerned about how this will look. I have a vision, but all we have really discussed with the company is a general style and color scheme.
We are set to move in May 23rd. We have a moving company moving us that day and all of our appliances are to be delivered and installed that weekend.
We will still have some time to get our current home cleaned and ready for the new folks. We are set to close June 4th.
2 comments:
You look amazing, girl! Pink is totally your colour!
And yay for everything coming together with the house! You have to share photos once you move in! I can't wait to see it - the fireplace sounds awesome!
Yes, you do look AWESOME!! And good for you for walking so much! I haven't been doing that near enough this last week - it's just not that comfortable anymore! That's awesome about your house too. Can't wait to see pictures of it!
Post a Comment