First, I would like to send out a HAPPY BIRTHDAY wish to Danny, who turned the BIG 28 yesterday. Poor thing was stuck driving a rental truck from here to Lincolnton to deliver our furniture to be recovered. When he finally arrived home, he was too tired to celebrate and so was I considering I held a yard sale two weekends in a row. Danny played golf today and we went out to the Japanese Steak House tonight. He really wanted Sushi for his birthday.
We had a great server who really seemed to be in tune with me and my body. Sounds weird, I know. After she took our drink order and brought it back to the table, she looked down at my oh so large stomach and said, "Aw, another a boy." "You are 7 months?" I replied "yes" and she took our dinner order. When she came back to the table, Danny asked her how she knew I was having another boy and she said, "Because she looks so tired." She said, "You are due in July." I told her yes, the 23rd. She then said he would be coming early. I guess we'll just have to wait and see....
7 comments:
Oooh, that is weird - she did have some baby vibes, didn't she?? Whohoo for early! Happy birthday to Danny!
only in asheville!
happy b-day danny. i'll drink a brew for ya!
I check out your blog from Ali's blog and enjoy reading what's going with you guys. We all went to college together and your hubby and my hubby were in the same frat. Tell Danny, Terry Presnell said Hello. Congrats on the new house and for the new baby boy to be.
Wow!! Thats crazy! But hopefully he will come early,( that way you can skip those miserable last two weeks or so!!) I'm glad everything is going well with the house. see you soon
How's the move going? Are you still swimming in boxes? Post pictures soon on that and how you're doing. :) Also, who did you monkey cake? We are thinking of doing a monkey theme as well for Skylar's first b-day.
Post a Comment