Oh how I wish Owen could go with us to see Mickey next month! It's funny how this will be Abbie's 2nd time going and she's only 4! Soooo spoiled!! The video is so cute! Mickey is almost as big as O :)
Just wait until he grows up and I tell him I played Mickey's best friend Pluto at Disney!!! :-) Maybe he'll still think I'm cool when he's a teenager then :-) I do know my way around Disney World! julie
Oh my - how cute!!! What kid doesn't love Mickey??!!! Thanks for the registering advice today. I took note of the baby monitor and the baby bath tub advice!
5 comments:
Too cute! I love that big HUGE smile!
Oh how I wish Owen could go with us to see Mickey next month! It's funny how this will be Abbie's 2nd time going and she's only 4! Soooo spoiled!! The video is so cute! Mickey is almost as big as O :)
Just wait until he grows up and I tell him I played Mickey's best friend Pluto at Disney!!! :-) Maybe he'll still think I'm cool when he's a teenager then :-)
I do know my way around Disney World!
julie
He loves his Mickey! Thanks so much again for dinner last night...I might have to make some here if we have a snow day!!!!
Oh my - how cute!!! What kid doesn't love Mickey??!!! Thanks for the registering advice today. I took note of the baby monitor and the baby bath tub advice!
Post a Comment