"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday, Colin!

Our sweet nephew, Colin, turned ONE yesterday. He had a great party and was spoiled with new toys, clothes and money. They had lots of food, a delicious cake and Owen especially loved the Mickey Mouse doll he received as a favor. I put it in his crib last night and I heard him talking to Mickey first thing this morning. Way too cute!


Here is the birthday boy peeking out to see his party guests...

His yummy cake....
Digging in....




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday To Colin!!!

The cake is adorable & Colin looks so grown up. It is so perfect that Owen & Colin are the same age & can grow up playing together.
Kudos to the Mickey Mouse Dolls :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you guys got to come to Colin's birthday! Can't wait to see you again.
ALICE