"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick-or-Treat

We had a busy day celebrating Halloween. Danny and I finally got around to carving our pumpkins last night, but didn't have enough time to carve Owen's. I really wanted to carve his today, but I woke-up with a migraine and was doing good to do everything else I needed to do today.

Here are our pumpkins. Danny carved the one on the right. It's called Goodnight Moon, which is coincidentally one of Owen's favorite books. I carved the very moderate pumpkin on the left.
This morning we had Kindermusik. Patty Lee asked that we dress the kids up and most everyone did. There was a skunk, scarecrow, dinosaur, chicken, and the youngest baby wore his festive jammies. We danced and sang along to Halloween music and at the end Pattie Lee had treats for the kids and their parents. Danny joined Owen and I today and this was such a treat. I could tell Owen really enjoyed having him there.
Around 6:00pm we dressed Owen again and took him around to a few of our neighbors just to show him off. After which, we went home and passed out candy to the million and one trick-or-treaters we had.


Here are our close friends and neighbors, Steven, Ali and their twin girls, Anna and Brooke and their niece Emily.
My last trick-or treater was Miss Charlotte and her mom Kelly. They were both very cute cats.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Happy 1st Halloween to Owen! He is adorable in his monkey suit! You and Danny did a great job carving your pumpkins--something I probably couldn't master. The pictures are all so wonderful. Tell Kelly, Charlotte was a beautiful Cat.:)

Price Family said...

Can he get any CUTER????

We miss ya'll!!!!

Heather M. said...

He is the CUTEST little monkey!!!!