So my friend Kelly and I were at the mall yesterday and we started talking about what a great idea it would be to have an ongoing wish list so when people wanted to buy you a gift or you needed to buy someone a gift, there would be no guessing at what to buy. We thought, ah ha, here is our get rich, stay-at-home mom, perfect idea. That was until I got home, told Danny about it, and he typed in "www.wishlist.com" and dang it if someone didn't steal our perfect idea. Oh well, back to the drawing board.
In the meantime, I took a few minutes to explore this wish list website and created a little one for Owen.
http://wishlist.com/OwenJohnson
3 comments:
that's a cool site. i have an ongoing wishlist on amazon.com.
What a great idea! Kind of like an ongoing baby registry but it's not limited to one store. I may actually look into doing something like that rather than registering at Baby's R us!
Oooh! That is a great idea! I love that site and Owen has some awesome things on his wishlist!
Post a Comment