"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Magazine baby

Someone told us today that Owen should be a magazine baby. I would have to agree, but he is mine and I tend to be a bit biased. I did enter him in the Baby Gap cover model contest, but haven't heard anything. Who judges these contests anyway??? They obviously don't know a good looking baby when they see one.

4 comments:

The Ledfords said...

If I were judging I would pick him! What a cutie he is!

Heather said...

Yep, he is a CUTIE! Check your email. I'm gonna send you a pic of Abbie from Halloween 2005. She could be Owen's twin monkey. This was taken at church a couple of days after her eye surgery if you're wondering what's wrong with her eye. :)

Price Family said...

I just figured this out!
YES!! O' needs to be the next GAP BABY.....

XOXOXOXOXO

Heather M. said...

He is SO cute!!!!! I'd pick him too!