"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Sunday, October 14, 2007

"tu-tu"

Yesterday we celebrated Emily's 2nd birthday with a "tu-tu" party. It was a lot of fun and Owen really seemed to like playing with Emily's toys. I think she has EVERYTHING you could possibly ever want. Owen especially liked playing with this.



Here's a picture of Owen and Danny at the party. Don't you just love his little outfit! Amy, our next door neighbor passes down her son, Adam's, old clothes. This vest and blue shirt were in one of the most recent bags. I had hoped to take him to a pumpkin patch yesterday while he was dressed for fall, but we didn't make it. Perhaps we'll make our way to one today.

I hope everyone had a great weekend !

**Ali took these pictures. I imagine she'll have the others posted on her page.
There are some really cute ones of her girls in cupcake shirts.

No comments: