"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous
Thursday, November 1, 2007
shoes for Owen
Have you been wondering why Owen doesn't ever have on shoes? It's because he didn't have any until yesterday. All the shoes he'd received as gifts prior to these, his feet were too fat to fit in.
Danny and I decided to order these from Livie and Luca. They came in the mail yesterday; just in time for his first birthday party. I think they are adorable and they have a soft sole that is perfect for an emerging walker.
Very cute shoes! Harper never had shoes, either, until I realized that it wasn't very nice of me to let her walk barefoot on the cold September concrete shortly after her 1st birthday.
Okay, I take it back. She did have a pair of soft-soled slip-ons...
4 comments:
Very cute shoes! Harper never had shoes, either, until I realized that it wasn't very nice of me to let her walk barefoot on the cold September concrete shortly after her 1st birthday.
Okay, I take it back. She did have a pair of soft-soled slip-ons...
Oh my goodness! I want a pair of those. They are so cool looking. Almost like bowling shoes! :)
How cute!!!!
I love them! How did you find them?
O' always has the coolest stuff!
U must tell me where u find the goods.
XOXOXO
Heidi
Those are really cute! Were they pricey? They look perfect for walking!
Post a Comment