"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Friday, August 31, 2007

play ball

We took Owen to his first Asheville Tourists baseball game on Thursday night. Thankfully Danny arranged clubhouse seats for us and our good friend Bell since it rained during most of the game. Owen wasn't too sure about Bell's scruffy chin.



A very over served lady took this picture of us.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the hair looks cute!

Anonymous said...

How cute!

Love all the pix.

Hugs- HEidi

Heather said...

Don't you look GREAT! How fun-a baseball game! I promise to start blogging again soon. So much to write about and many events coming in the next few weeks..So I better catch up I guess. :)

Heather M. said...

How fun! I'm sure it's the first of many games that he will go to!

The Ledfords said...

You guys look great!! How I miss the Tourist games!