"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Monday, August 6, 2007

Busy, Busy, Ball and bubbles

The last day of July was a busy, busy day for little O. We began the day like we always do, with breakfast. I noticed it was a little quite out in the sun room while I was in the kitchen getting Owen's cereal ready (Owen is very chatty, so I knew he must be up to something.) When I peaked into the room, this is what I saw....

I quickly ran to get the camera....
I thought the look of mischief on his face was priceless, and I just love his light blue jammies.
After breakfast, Owen took his morning nap and then we went to visit with Laura and Meredith Peek. Laura made a delicious lunch for her and I and then we took the kiddos out to the pool to splash around.
When we were visiting inside Meredith and Owen attempted to play together. Meredith wasn't into sharing (I guess this is pretty typical of a 1 year old.) Whenever Owen had something in his hands, she would quickly take it from him. By the end of our play date, Meredith had a pile of toys and video cases that she had snatched from O.
Owen enjoyed dancing with Laura.
Later that afternoon, Kelly and Charlotte asked if we wanted to come by and throw water balloons. After Charlotte busted all the balloons, we went inside to blow bubbles.
Isn't Charlotte the cutest little girl? She is by far the SMARTEST 2 1/2 year old I know!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, he stands so well,not long before he walks! I cannot wait until we see you again..I wish we could have "play dates"

Heather M. said...

Oh wow, he looks SO big standing next to that chair!
I'm so glad you have so many friends to hang out with!

Heather said...

How fun! I love the mischevious look picture. Charlotte is a beautiful girl!