"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Monday, August 6, 2007

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

It's official.....football season is here.

Danny informed us last night that football season had begun. So you know what this means, I will not only be a golf widow, but now a football widow as well.

I thought we would kick off the season by putting Owen in his Carolina Panther's Pj's. Thanks to the folks Danny works with, Owen will be outfitted in Pather's gear until he's 2.


*If you click on this picture and look very closly, you can see his second tooth*

2 comments:

Heather M. said...

LOL!!!! Well, he does look pretty cute in his PJs!

Heather said...

What a cutie! Football hasn't started and I'm already ready for it to be over!!!! LOL That is my least favorite sport and one of Michael's favorites. I guess between him watching sports and Abbie watching the Bearnstain Bears it's gonna be a while before I can watch anything on the big screen again. I will have to retreat to the bedroom!!!!! :)