"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous
Thursday, August 9, 2007
Let's Play
Poor Sam and Molly. They went for a hair cut on Tuesday and the groomer had to shave them due to all the mats. Peter saved their ears and tails. They seem a little embarrassed. We missed their last appointment when Danny's grandfather passed away.
I think they look adorable shaved! I'm thinking of shaving my head if it doesn't soon cool down here!!!! This 102 degree temp is starting to get to me!! LOL :)
4 comments:
I think they look adorable shaved!
I'm thinking of shaving my head if it doesn't soon cool down here!!!! This 102 degree temp is starting to get to me!! LOL :)
What CUTE photos! Helayna's just squealing away looking at them!!
looks like they've joined the military.
Post a Comment