"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Monday, August 27, 2007

2 toofers




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crystal!

He is going to walkin' b/f ya know it! He is just the cutest lil' fella. Miss ya'll
Heidi

Heather said...

How sweet! I just love his two little teeth! :)

Anonymous said...

adorable!! love the one of him standing! i guess he is used to having to pose for pictures now!!

Heather M. said...

Ahhhhh!!! Look at those CUTE little teeth!
Helayna still has one but the second one has got to make an appearance any day now - soooo close!

The Ledfords said...

Omigosh! Those pictures are so cute! You will have to take a pic of your hair so we can all see! I am loving the shorter hair!

Anonymous said...

Crystal, He is absolutely beautiful!!! I am glad to see that you all are doing well! We miss you like crazy. Maybe Allison and I can take a trip up there to see you soon!! We love and miss you!!

shelby valadez said...

awww! look at those cute teeth!