When Owen turned 6 months, I sent out a very tacky e-mail to the grandparents explaining a few items I thought would be nice for Owen's 1st birthday. On the list was
Kindermusik classes, Little Gym, and a new car seat. I really didn't expect anyone to pay for any of the
for mentioned as they are all very expensive. However, I thought it would be nice if Owen was given a little $$ for his birthday to help with his "fun and safety fund."
Not long after I sent out this very tacky plea... we
received a package from Babies R Us from Owen's Grandpa Dan and Grandma Nat. It was Owen's very own BIG BOY car seat. Yea!!!!
Here is a picture of Owen testing out the seat before we took it to the fire department to be installed.

and here he is once we got home... I
believe this seat is as comfortable as it looks. Owen falls asleep before we even get out of the neighborhood.
No comments:
Post a Comment