Last night Owen and I were playing when he decided to press his little hands into my palms and pull himself up. He was so excited that he continued to sit and pull himself up for almost 30 minutes. As soon as we finished breakfast this morning, he was ready to continue where we left off last night. He just seems too little to be standing already.
He has also started clicking. He takes his tongue and pops it on the roof of his mouth. He thinks it's funny and gets tickled each time he does it.
We are still anxiously awaiting his first toofers. His bottom two are so close to making their debut. I can feel the jagged edges of the one that seems to be keeping him (and his mommy) up at night and during his naps.
Here is a video clip of Sam running from Owen as he {Owen} begins crawling towards Sam.
2 comments:
Oh my! I love the videos of O! Orajel works pretty good on the teeth-from a dental assistant's view. Looks like he needs some knee pads for those knees-he might need them to chase Sam around until he's able to run! Reading your blog makes me smile and remember how fun they are at that age.(not that they're not fun now) Just wait until O starts talking back to you and yelling very loudly in public that he has to go poop! LOL
I LOVE his inchworm crawl! That is cute! I am so afraid for Anna to crawl, she hasnt tried yet, but with as quickly as she gets away from me now by rolling, I cant even imagine how tired I will be when she crawls!
Post a Comment