"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Monday, April 30, 2007

the life...

according to Little O.




It's hard to believe in one week my little
sidekick will be 6 months... 1/2 year... 182.5 days...4,380 hours old.
Where does time go?

4 comments:

Heather M. said...

He is too cute with his little hat on! Love how his feet are up on the tray!
And I know what you mean - I have asked that same question SO many times this past week. Where does the time go?!?! My baby is growing up!

Anonymous said...

I love reading your stories. I can't believe it's been 6 months!!!!! He's so cute!

Hugs- Heidi

Michael Juiliano said...

WOW! that's amazing.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it!! He's so sweet. Colin loves to "air out his piggys" on the stroller tray also...too funny. Love you and seen you soon :P