"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Picture People and those far SUPERIOR!

Occasionally I'll run across a coupon for a free 8x10 or 10x13 from Picture People. I have found this to be a ploy to get you into the store and have lots (not one, but lots) of pictures taken of your most precious child, and then who can just leave with their one free picture? Not me.

When Owen was 3 months we went for our free picture and ended up spending $80. We got our free 10x13, 6- 5x7's, and 8 wallets. Isn't this way too expensive for the quality and what you get?


So when I took him this past Saturday for my free picture of him at 5 months I told myself I had to be strong and just leave with the free 8x10. I was so proud of myself. I only bought one sheet of wallets, but Heidi was so sweet and bought 2 5x7's and the salesperson must have accidentally put an extra 8x10 in my pack. Aw, this time I only spent $18.




I still think the pictures Michael and Joanna took of my little superstar are far superior!!!

www.momentsbymichael.blogspot.com (Dec.2006)

www.tuesdaysfrog.com/journal (March 3,2007)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pics are cute. Im glad you were able to stay strong this time! And you're right, Joanna takes lovely photos.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new pictures! too cute! he is so photogenic

Michael Juiliano said...

awwwww. those are cute. i will get my camera on him again soon!